Reducing non-clinical risks
Clinical risk and associated stress are part of the profession.
But now in this profession, doctors- regardless they own a practice or not- also experience a variety of other nonclinical risks and they take their toll. It doesn’t have to be that way.
- Financial, People, Legal risks
- Guarding against reputation risk
- Options to manage business risks
- Hedging against personal risks
- Establishing systems that work for you
- Protocols and procedures
- Links with other topics