- Online Presence: Why your practice should have a website? What makes a good website? Which platform to use? How to select web developers? Do I need SEO?
- How to make Google your best friend and why?
- Latest Marketing Trends: Get ahead of the curve knowing how to use them to your benefits?
- Hiring Consultants/ Agencies : Practical tips to avoid pitfalls, questions to assess correctness of their advice and lower associated expenses
- Social Media: Should doctors use social media? Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram? What are the best practices in using social media for medical?
- Digital Advertising: Advertising options like facebook, Google, emails, and other digital mediums including their costs and benefits.
- Online reputation management and avoiding pitfalls, dealing with negative reviews
Legal issues in Medical Marketing
- Understand black and white do’s and dont’s and stay out of grey areas.
- Know what many marketing consultants don’t and avoid pitfalls
- : How to improve patient retention, loyalty and why it is important?
- Measuring what matters and how to measure bang for buck for your campaigns
- Marketing Strategy: Understand difference in Marketing plan and strategy and develop one for your practice to increase patients consistently